The types of conditions Kaitlyn could assist you with are:
- Pregnancy Conditions: Issues experienced during pregnancy, such as sacroiliac joint pain, low and upper back pain, postural dysfunction and carpal tunnel.
- Post-Natal Care: Breastfeeding problems such as mastitis and with any post-birth musculoskeletal complaints.
- Post-Natal Check-ups: Post-natal check-ups are best done from 6 weeks (preferable) to 6 months after birth. This includes pelvic floor muscle assessment; musculoskeletal assessment (if indicated); and the provision of an appropriate exercise and fitness program if requested.
- Pelvic Pain: Chronic pelvic pain or pain with intercourse, such as vaginismus and dyspareunia.
- Incontinence, Urgency and Prolapse: Conservative treatment can be provided for these issues, including addressing bladder and bowel habits, and improving abdominal wall and pelvic floor form and function.
Kaitlyn would love to help make a difference in your overall wellbeing and quality of life. Please contact us to make an appointment with Kaitlyn or to discuss your particular needs.